Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA) - Animation, Scholarship $52,000.00
The Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) - Early Action, Animation, Scholarship $16,000.00
Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) - Communication Arts
George Mason (GMU) - Art and Visual Technology
1. How do you feel about your college acceptance? I feel really excited and overall just proud of the colleges that I was accepted to; I don't think I would have been able to achieve such a goal without the help that I got at ISA.
2. What was the most difficult aspect of your portfolio preparation? I think the most difficult part was time management and sometimes the lack of inspiration was really difficult for me, especially if I wanted to create really good artwork. But I was able to create an awesome portfolio because of the help that I received.
3. What is your favorite artwork that you made? My favorite artwork probably has to be one of the digital ones that I did with Tori; it was the casino one. There was just so much detail in it and I really felt it told a story.
4. When choosing a college how did you decide on where to apply? My initial goal was to apply to VCU because I wasn't fully aware of the other art schools at the time. However, when I knew that I wanted to major in animation, I wanted to find the right college with the right animation program.
5. Tell us your thoughts about the NYSA! NYSA is indeed the best art school for portfolio prep and really just learning about the different fields in art. My experience there was amazing, all the teachers are extremely helpful and it was just positive all around.